[LargeFormat] Replacement springs for back

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 12 23:00:01 2001

--part1_fb.1e6a8cdd.29498135_boundary

Well for my home built I used the flat kind of plumbing material used for
routing out pipes.  It is spring steel and works very well.  I also did buy
some matalic spray paint which seems to be holding up pretty well. They are
hard to work with  it's very hard, you can't really bend it and you have to
get good drill bits to drill through it. But so far for me the extra effort
seems to be worth it.

Greg

--part1_fb.1e6a8cdd.29498135_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Well for my home built I used the flat kind of plumbing material used for routing out pipes. &nbsp;It is spring steel and works very well. &nbsp;I also did buy some matalic spray paint which seems to be holding up pretty well. They are hard to work with &nbsp;it's very hard, you can't really bend it and you have to get good drill bits to drill through it. But so far for me the extra effort seems to be worth it.
<BR>
<BR>Greg</FONT></HTML>

--part1_fb.1e6a8cdd.29498135_boundary--