[LargeFormat] List Server housekeeping - New Topic Messages

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 12 14:07:11 2001

At 9:40 am -0800 12/12/01, Les Newcomer wrote:
>It took me a while for this to sink in, but I finally figured out if I
>add "largeformat@f32.net" to my address book, I can easily set up a new
>message for a new topic.
>
>Les Newcomer
>
>Clive Warren wrote:
>>
>>  **New Topic Messages**
>>
>>  A reminder.
>>
>>  A general point, most people do this, but can everyone please start
>>  a new message in their Email client when they are starting a new topic.  If
>>  you simply hit the reply button to a previous message in your Email
>>  client and change the Subject field, then all the stuff you don't see
>>  in the EMail header does clever things that completely muntifies the
>  > threading in the archive.  So, new topic = new message. Thanks.

Thanks Les,

BTW I was amused to think that both you and I were typing away on the
subject of lens boards at the same time whilst many thousands of
miles apart....

Should I ramble on about people sending HTML in their messages again?
If anyone wants to know how to stop OutLook sending HTML please
contact me off the list.

Cheers,
        Clive - surrounded by lenses, boards and various retaining
rings/flanges :-)