[LargeFormat] Recent Virus

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 10 08:06:24 2001

At 6:24 pm +0000 6/12/01, philip Lambert wrote:
>Clive, I have downloaded Eudora eventually by getting up in the night when
>the snail which runs my email was feeling more energetic.  How do I
>configure it to trap viri?  Incidentally I also downloaded PCCILLIN also
>late at night for a month's free trial, being told it was good and was
>maintained up to date after you pay up.  So far badtrans virus has not
>reappeared.

Philip,

It is a big download - but is also available on the cover CDs for
many computer/internet magazines.

Best plan is to check out the http://www.eudora.com website for
information about virus trapping. Most virii are written to attack
OutLook so it simply isn't an issue for Eudora. However you may want
to check that there are no known virii that target Eudora.