[LargeFormat] Linhof Universal viewfinders

Amos Peek largeformat@f32.net
Sat Dec 8 09:38:01 2001

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Leitz made a unvisal finder that had a masking system that used the same size image, small, that is reduced as you go up through the focal lengths, from 35-135, plus everthing in between.&nbsp;R G Lewis sell them although Len the owner has a rather optimistic view of thier worth. Jessops Classics also have a number , both in london. As for masking down a 90mm I think you will need a 35. I have got an old Cannon one its large ish and has parrellax correction. If you want it, give me a call its a UK # 01451 810391</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>regards</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>