[LargeFormat] Recent Virus

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 4 22:40:05 2001

My all time favorite book to give other people's children is "Uncle
Shelby's ABZ Book" Written by counter culture guru Shel Silverstein. It
includes such favorites as

E is for Ernie. Ernie is a Genie that lives in the ceiling
E is also for egg. Ernie loves Eggs.  Catch Ernie Catch!!

D is for Dad. Poor Poor Dad. Dad works to hard, that's why he falls
asleep on the couch.
He doesn't have time to go to the barber's and get a hair cut.

See the scissors on the table.....