[LargeFormat] Recent Virus

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sat Dec 1 18:36:51 2001

My soon to be former ISP does a great job of filtering potiential and
real viruses and sending me an announcement.

I went and checked and while I didn't find that announcement I did find
an email on that address (lnphoto@ismi.net) that I didn't recieve at the
new address (lnphoto@twmi.rr.com)

The title of the subject line was "[largeformat] A moment of silence please...."

Now this was a thread that I started a couple of months ago so I was
curious what Stein@bekkers.com.au had to say.

all it was was an attachment with the title ME_NUDE.MP3.scr.

For good or bad I can't open a base 64 attachment and it didn't have the
largeformat@f32.net reply address (probably explains why I didn't get it
at the new address) so somehow they must have picked this up as it was
transported over the net or a virus got into a members address book and
attached it to this email.

Les Newcomer