[LargeFormat] Recent Virus

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Dec 1 06:00:01 2001

>From: "Stein" <stein@bekkers.com.au>
>To: <largeformat@f32.net>
>Subject: [LargeFormat] Recent Virus
>Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 10:26:38 +0800
>
>Dear Friends,
>
>      Apparently a virus routed itself through my computer midweek and went
>out to a lot of you. We suspected it early and shut down until a program
>could be installed to clear it. Please do the same, as apparently this is
>an annoying thing that keeps staggering onwards.
>
>      Rather like me, some days.
>
>      Anyway, apologies all round for not being alert enough to spot the
>minelayer before it had a chance to set the field.
>
>     Uncle Dick

Uncle Dick, and all,

You don't have to worry about a virus transferring itself through the
mailing list as any attachment is chopped out by the mail server well before
it hits the list!

The list EMail messages do not contain viruses.

Sorry to hear that you have an infection and hope it clears up soon :-)