[LargeFormat] world's largerst pinhole camera

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Mon Nov 26 21:02:13 2001

Les,  hello, and hello to all the friends in the large format room.This has
nothing to do with large format, but it does!  Please bear with me.  I am the
new owner of a 4x5 Graphic View.  I love it !!  Only done 4 shots, so far,
with it.  Back to my first experience with a large format camera obscura.
In the Marines, 1964, on the aircraft carrier, USS Intrepid, Cvs-11.  We were
in the Brooklyn shipyards.  Power went out all the time.  I was on a crapper
in the marine head.  power went out.  there was an open hole, about 3 inches,
in diameter.  on the crapper, i saw on the wall, everything going on on the
pier!

That was a camera obscura!