[LargeFormat] Zeiss Serial numbers on the web

Ken Hough largeformat@f32.net
Fri Nov 9 01:52:04 2001

Hi Les,
I forgot, did you take photos when we were at HFM/GV?
Ken
Oh...........Deep orange and a Green.

From:           	Les Newcomer <lnphoto@ismi.net>
To:             	largeformat@f32.net
Subject:        	[LargeFormat] Zeiss Serial numbers on the web
Send reply to:  	largeformat@f32.net
	<mailto:largeformat-request@f32.net?subject=subscribe>
Date sent:      	Thu, 08 Nov 2001 19:49:12 -0800

Does anybody have the URL for dating Zeiss Jena lenses via their serial
numbers? I just got a Protar C+ set and am curious when Carl polished
the lenses before shipping them out.

Les

        ******Ken Hough Photographic Repair******
         Specializing in Deardorff Refinishing