[LargeFormat] Silica Packs to avoid the Fungus

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Nov 7 11:50:04 2001

At 14:08 07/11/01 +0000, philip Lambert wrote:

> [...]
snip

>Dear Clive,
>Please let me know exactly what you are doing with Pond's Cold Cream. I use
>Vaseline Intensive Care...........   Philip

Hmmm....... well rereading my post, the strip down and clean was just the
lenses - any application of Ponds Cold Cream to me was an accident ;-)

To make it a little more interesting, I use Q-tips (cotton buds) with the
smallest amount of Ponds Cold Cream and apply with a circular motion using
reasonable pressure to the affected areas.  I have used other lotions in
the past but Ponds seems to be the best. This is followed by an application
of pure alcohol to degrease and then a micro-fibre cloth for a final polish.

Sounds like a very organic type of activity - well it is and it's
satisfying. How do you use the Vaseline Intensive Care?