[LargeFormat] Party in San Diego

William Bay largeformat@f32.net
Sat Oct 20 16:46:00 2001

Hey guys,
I will be having a housewarming/website debut for William Bay Photography on
Friday the 26th. If any of you are in the area I'd love it if you swung by
for a bit. The web design firm Ignite My Site will also be in conjuction
with this party, showing of their renovated office.
While you are here you can take a tour of my new loft, see a few photos,
check out the progress of my ground up darkroom, and surf my new website
which I will be debuting that day.

We will have a keg and food, there will be a DJ. It will be a fun time.

So if you are in the San Diego area this Friday, come by and say "Hi", I'd
love to have you here.
The address is 1205 J St, Suite E, San Diego, CA 92101. If you need
directions send me an email mailto:william@williambayphotography.com

If you all can't make it, make it a point to visit
www.williambayphotography.com Friday afternoon.

Thank you all,
William