[LargeFormat] home densitometry

Daniel J. Hein largeformat@f32.net
Tue Aug 14 18:29:19 2001

on 8/14/01 4:41 PM, Don Wilkes at Don.Wilkes@gems9.gov.bc.ca wrote:

> Yesterday, I ran across a website article that appears to be how to build a
> housing to use a Pentax Spotmeter V as a simple densitometer.
Well, I am sure many others will have more knowledge, but Phil Davis's
Beyond the Zone System has detailed plans on converting a Pentax spotmeter
into a densitometer.  Personnally, I have found it much easier to buy a
Kodak Reflection Transmission Densitometer via ebay.  They seem common, and
I bought a good one for less than $50 delivered.  Hard to beat, and it works
fine.

Dan