[LargeFormat] Wollensak Velostigmat Series II Soft Focus Lens

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Aug 12 07:40:04 2001

At 11:37 am +0100 12/8/01, LargeFormat@davidmorton.org wrote:
>Clive Warren wrote:
>
>"Have posted the promised photos of the Wolly Velo Series II in the
>Forum - link as above."
>
>Ah yes, you wanted me to take a snap of mine in the Betax shutter, didn't
>you?
>
>I did enjoy the scan of the brochure, by the way, lovely to see some
>contemporary sales material.

David,

Yes that would be great, thank you. Would like to see how the beast
looks in a Betax.  If a #5 Betax turns up then am tempted to change
mine over from the studio shutter.

If you would like to be subscribed to the Forum then please EMail
forum@f32.net. If you send me the text and the snap and I'll put it
up for you if you like - in any case you'll be subscribed!

Glad you found the brochure interesting - I was amazed at how many
variants there were of the lens. Generally the Series II Velostigmat
had a good reputation it seems.

Cheers,  Clive.