[LargeFormat] Lith Film as In-Camera Negs - Where to Buy?

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Aug 6 19:10:02 2001

It certainly is quiet at the moment.....  Anyway, to break the
silence thought that those of you who are not subscribed to the f32
Discussion Forum at http://www.f32.net/discus/ may be interested in a
current discussion on the use of Lith film for continuous tone
in-camera negs. Cor Breukel has posted a technique article with an
example Albumen print derived from a lith neg using a  7x9.5 Russian
camera. This had me rummaging around in my fridge for the 4x5
Kodalith that has been sitting there for nearly a year now!

Made a few calls to try and find some 8x10 stock locally but blew
out. I guess that Silverprint in London probably stocks it but it
doesn't appear on their website - not that I could find anyway. Does
anyone have leads for other suppliers in the UK?  Am also
particularly interested in the US based Freestyle lith film mentioned
by various people - again not on their web site that I could
find......