[LargeFormat] Rodenstock Web Site?

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jul 15 14:22:02 2001

At 1:04 pm -0500 15/7/01, Lee Carmichael wrote:
>Clive:
>When I use the link to rodenstock supplied by f32.net it takes me into the
>largeformat lenses section.  I don't know what you are looking for as this
>is the first time I have ever been there but there is lgformat info there
>http://www.rodenstockoptics.com/viewcam_index.htm
>
>lee

Hello Lee,

That's because I just updated it! :-)  Thanks anyway for taking the
trouble to check it out for me.

I was wandering along to look for info. on 300mm Ronars as I am still
looking for one and it's the nearest I can get to the beast at the
moment.  Think of it as window shopping from the comfort (well
nearly) of my office chair....

There is a gap in my field outfit - the f9 Ronar would fill it nicely.

PS We have just had two weeks of gales and heavy rain - today we have
had a good day for photography but am sitting here doing admin. stuff
:-(