[LargeFormat] Rodenstock Web Site?

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jul 15 14:14:18 2001

At 7:46 pm +0200 15/7/01, Horst wrote:
>Hi there !
>
>Try this one: http://www.rodenstockoptics.de
>It will redirect you to this one:  http://www.linos.com/portal/en/index.html
>.. but ... till end auf August they will 'rebuild' all ... they promise.
>
>Horst

snip
>  > has simply been removed. Maybe I'm missing something here - does
>  > anyone have a URL for the LF lenses on the Rodenstock site?

Thanks for the URLs - in the last 10 seconds have just updated the
Rodenstock link as I found a link on Steve Grimes' page to the
Rodenstock large format lenses. Will keep an eye on it as it seems
that there is a policy to "globalise" the Rodenstock web site.  BTW
the linos link started up some java applet which killed my browser!

It's ironic that it is the big companies who seem to have problems
with web site design and development - guess it is outsourced work -
shudder ;-)