[LargeFormat] Nova COMBO print processor

Thomas Huettemann largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jul 11 11:38:13 2001

This is not large format specific but about darkroom equipment.

Does anybody know the Nova COMBO three-slot processor ? I have the
opportunity to buy one but want to find out the technical data first. In
particular:
1. How much chemistry per slot ? (Assuming a 16x20 inch processor)
2. temperature control ? what range ?
3. dimensions of the gadget ?
4. are lids (to cover the slots) included ?
5. how does the COMBO compare to TRIMATE ?

A more general question to all Nova users: do you like the processor ?
Should I buy one ? Does it work to keep the chemicals for 6-8 weeks ?

I find that the process of setting up the trays, and cleaning them
afterwards, really keeps me out of my "darkroom" too often.

	Thomas Huettemann