[LargeFormat] Eastman Number 2 and Velostigmat

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jun 30 06:50:05 2001

I've been using modern LF cameras for a long time, most recently a Wista VX
technical camera with some Schneider lenses. However I enjoy using old
cameras, and was thinking of buying an old 10x8. The camera I have in mind
is an Eastman Number Two, which I've been offered with the twelve inch
Velostigmat lens.

Keeping in mind that this meant to be fun, is there anything I should look
out for in such a project?

To show *just* how naive I am, can I stick a standard 10x8 DDS in the back
of one of these, or do I need to update the back or perhaps use special
slides?

I'd appreciate any tips.

--
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.