[LargeFormat] Polaroid 8x10 Film Holder and Processor Instructions

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jun 19 17:58:01 2001

Greetings,

There are two types of Polaroid processors (manufactured by Polaroid) and at
least one made/sold by Calumet.  If you have a genuine Polaroid processor,
contact Polaroid corporation and they can supply the needed information.  I
have a photocopy of the instructions, but a third generation copy would not
produce very usable pictures.  Let me know if I can offer any assistance.

Regards,  Pete