[LargeFormat] Kozik aluminium/wood 4x5/8x10 KIT

Frantisek Vlcek largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 17 19:24:33 2001

	Hi everybody!
Although I am presently (and won't be quite a long time) not in
position to afford a LF, so I am just "lurking" on this highly
informative list, I wanted to share and ask opinion on this interesting
LF monorail kit - because it's only a second LF camera kit known to me
(Bender being the 1st). All I know is this url - <http://home.luna.
nl/~kozik/>

Anybody actually seen this camera or used it?
Any comments?
Any price quotes? Their email didn't work for me.

I am really just curious - or maybe (hopefully) gathering information
for future when finances will permit my own LF camera :)

Regards,
	Frantisek