[LargeFormat] FS: Apo-Tessar 9/450mm coated from Carl Zeiss Jena

Frantisek Vlcek largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jun 11 09:58:00 2001

	Hello all!

	Some of you may remember that I was lurking on this group some time back, asking for information on a 13x18cm camera Magnola - a somewhat copy
of
Linhof Technika I propably, and LF in general. I was wanting and trying to get into LF then, but I passed up a great deal on the Magnola - somebody else bought it
just
before me. Since it looks like their supply has dried out, and another 5x7"/13x18cm camera, even used, is just too much expensive for me, I think I will just stick to
35
& MF for now. That's why I am selling this lens - I think the LF crowd here might have a better use for it than me :) I thought I would use it on MF as a landscape
telephoto, but I would not use it much anyway.

	On the front is "Carl Zeiss Jena    Q1    Apo-Tessar 9/450   7889***"
	The lens is said to be "corrected from close distance to infinity", unlike many other process lenses (which were only for 1:1) (according to R.Monagha's
list on his web)
	All elements are coated.
	Glass is clean, without scratches or fungus. There is only minor amount dust in the lens, as usual.
	Aperture goes from 9 to 128, all marked.
	The lens can be easily reversed for 1+:1 copy work, although that's not something I imagine people use much (there are screw threads on both front
and
back side of the barrel, and the front thread is covered by a screw-on ring "cap")
	Of course, the lens is barrel - not in shutter. I imagine either front-mounting or back-mounting a shutter would be possible & easy, because of the
threads
that are there. Both threads are aproximately M 71mm with 1mm pitch.

	So, if anyone is interested, mail me at <canislupus@atlas.cz> with what you think is a fair price and we will talk more ( please respond off-list - I don't
frequent the list as much now)

I live in Czech Republic (that's in central europe <g>), but shipping worldwide of course.

	Frantisek Vlcek, Prague, CR