[LargeFormat] 65mm SA

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 8 15:48:07 2001

Interesting Les.  Before moving to Colorado, I lived in NYC where I did
Satellite Data Communication.  Doing that work, I often had to access the
roof of many of NY's skyscrapers.  Yes, it's a nice view from up there, but
it could also be challenging.  Once I was alone on the roof when the wind
blew over the ladder I had used to get on top of the tallest structure.

Regards,  Pete