[LargeFormat] photographing country houses

Pam Niedermayer largeformat@f32.net
Mon May 28 13:44:05 2001

Depends on how large and heavy the lenses are. A great site to visit
when making these decisions is Kerry Thalmann's at
http://largeformat.terrashare.com/, follow the link to "Lightweight
Lenses". Also, the "Future Classics" link is quite instructive.

Pam