[LargeFormat] Omega D2 Enlarger repairs

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Sun May 27 21:00:03 2001

I just sold an Omega D2 XL enlarger to my boss. It had not been
used in a long time. When he came to pick it up, he was adjusting
the height, when something went "sproing!" rather loudly. One of
the tapes in the back went slack.

We guessed that that is a spring of some sort, but the winding
housing looks like it is not meant to be opened. Does anybody
know if this is something that can be repaired? Or can the part
be replaced? Where would one get parts? I went to the Omega Satter
site, and it was useless. No information there that I could find.

Verna

--

"Seize every minute of life...look at it and really see it...
               live it...and never give it back."