[LargeFormat] Autumn (Fall) Photography in the US South West

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 16 08:08:11 2001

At 12:17 15/05/01 -0400, Drew Eschbacher wrote:
>Clive,
>
>Autumn is my favorite time of the year to visit the Southwest.  The higher
>elevations will have the beginning of fall color while the valleys are
>still in summer.  Best of all, less people and traffic.  I'd be glad to
>meet up with you but my autumn will be spent in the Highlands of Scotland
>and Western Ireland.
>
>Drew

Drew,

Hope the weather holds for you - we seem to have summers later and later
every year.

Thanks for the info. - am thinking that we should have a general  LF list
get together at some point.  Great excuse to visit some wild places and put
faces to names :-)