[LargeFormat] Enlarging

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 2 20:57:42 2001

Yikes!

I will say that Wilhelm was not the presenter. He was present in
the audience, and the presenter asked him if the 200 year number
was real, and he agreed to it, though he seemed as if it were
being dragged out of him, so perhaps he had reservations. Perhaps
he thought he had not really tested it enough to be that certain.
Conjectures on my part, of course.

Color changes in 24 hours are pretty serious. I would wonder
about manufacturing defects, since I would think Epson would
not knowingly release an ink with that serious a problem.

Verna