[LargeFormat] Planning Advice

Pam Niedermayer largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 3 17:22:05 2001

Mine has rear tilt, just no rear rise/fall. I've just won on ebay an
auction for some mounting parts for the Gowland, not yet here; but my
plan is to also add a rear focusing ability, as well as a longer
bellows, already have a bag that has to be retrofitted a bit better
(got it from Jay Bender). I'm about ready to paint on the zero
"detent" marks, just because I'm anal.

I hated the Speed Graphic, tore it apart for parts within two weeks of
receiving it.

I plan to attach (probably glue) a little slot onto the back of the
lens, have the top of it hinged so I can interchange bag and normal
and still have it light tight.

Pam