[LargeFormat] cheaper scanner for negs - some options?

Pam Niedermayer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 14 14:04:01 2001

You may want to check out the Agfa T2500 and some of the Linotype-Hell
models. A pretty good overview of available scanners is presented at
A1 Scanner Outlet (http://www.scanneroutlet.com/home.htm), who
actually recommended I not buy one they were offering because it
wouldn't suit my needs.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer