[LargeFormat] Seeking info: B&J No 3a Rexo

Don Wilkes largeformat@f32.net
Tue Mar 13 15:26:10 2001

At 05:15 PM 3/13/01 +0800, Stein wrote:
>     Regarding your roll film format - this sounds like the long-dead Kodak
>616 size. I remember getting some Verichrome pan for this size in the late
>1960's but it has vanished. Could you load cut film into it in your darkroom
>and take the old dear out for a run?

Dear Dick,

Thanks for the hint on the format; this should help in the search quite a
bit.  As for slapping in a 4x5 sheet -- yeah, I guess I could try taping
one in for a single shot.  At least I'd know the fiolm was fresh, rather
than something that's been sitting on a photo store shelf since 1965!  It'd
be better, of course, if I cut down a 5x7 sheet, but 4x5 is all I have, and
I'm betting that it'll be supported enough on the long rails for
'reasonable' film flatness.

Cheers,
\donw