[LargeFormat] Polaroid in winter

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Mon Mar 5 12:31:33 2001

Clive,
If Dave has the fortitude to contact you to apologize/explain, please
post it we are all dying to know what happend, whether it was is PDA
that froze before the Polaroid or if he fell asleep and the keyboard.

Les

BTW  I've had Polaroid 'freeze' at around 20°, to the point that the
developer would not flow and the processing times were in the tens of
minutes. I keep mine in the car with the heater on allong with the film
when ever possible, run back get it shoot it run back, process it.