[LargeFormat] Rapax shutter CLA

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 28 17:14:14 2001

In the states Radio shack sells contact cleaner to the TV and VCR repair
crowd. The only trouble I've found is that most of them add a lubricant
"cleans and lubricates in one step!" The problem is old salad oil is
cheap and the cleaner (1,1,1 Tri Clor) is expensive, I think the last
can I had was about 50/50 what a mess. This same protocol works on
compound shutters too.

Les