[LargeFormat] quiet, projects, magnola

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 23 18:36:01 2001

I've been filling "wheelie bins" in hopes of finding my wood working
shop I left in the garage last summer. My hope is to restore a baket
case of a very old Folmer & Schwing New York, Rev Back Cycle Graphic
(1899) whole plate camera.

Once the wood work is repaired it gets to take a trip to Camera Bellows
for a new (the third) bellows. Then it's off to parts unkown with this a
stout tripod, a car full of film and a Vademecum Lens set.  Hmmm maybe I
could pick up the finished bellows, assemble the camera, shoot over
there, and bring everything home, missing customs?  Nah didn't think so.

Les