[LargeFormat] rest

Joshua Wein largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 1 11:13:41 2001

I have the calumet tester and I really like it. I have
a total of 7 leaf shutters and each one now has a
little card taped to the side with aperture
corrections on it. My 1,2,5,10,25... lenses were
remapped onto 1,2,4,8,15,30... with corrections since
that is the way my meters work. And interestingly my
180 Super mamiya 330 lens has accurate speeds except
for 1/30 which is so inconsistent from shot to shot I
realize it is unusable. So it is worth getting if you
have a lot of lenses.

-Josh