[LargeFormat] Techical Pan in C-41 developer?

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 26 18:18:01 2001

Greetings,

I've never heard of this, maybe I'll throw a sheet or roll in the next time
I run a batch of C-41.  Tech Pan is an interesting film, but not easy to
master (I'm still trying.)  For most applications, I don't see the need in
LF, but in the smaller sizes like 35 mm or 120, that's where it's grain
characteristics would be beneficial.  POTA developers help control the
extreme contrast that Tech Pan can produce.  I'll let you know if/when I try
it.

Regards,  Pete