[LargeFormat] LF Camera Case

Don Feinberg largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 9 17:36:04 2001

The Calumet case nicely sits on the cart on its bottom, as you would hope!
:-)

The absolute cheapest place to get them is at http://www.industromart.com/
Go to their "specials" page.  They have increased the price $10 since I
bought mine, but it is $35 to $80 (really!) cheaper than anywhere else, for
the identical item.

Don Feinberg
donf@cybernex.net