[LargeFormat] A daylight tank for 4x5

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 21 13:58:02 2000

Greetings Gareth,

I have used the H-P Combi and Doran (similar to Yankee's) tanks.  They both
work, but I found some sheets would frequently get ruined.  Probably due to
my inability to load the things properly.  I found they we're not the
easiest things to load.  JOBO makes a tank (3010) that holds 10 sheets of
4x5 and requires as little as 210 mL of chemistry.  I've processed several
hundred sheets in mine without a single failure.  The only down side is
cost; the 3010 tank is expensive at ~$230, but it should last a lifetime.

Regards,  Pete