[LargeFormat] Enlargers and Glass Neg Holders

Lee Carmichael largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 7 19:06:23 2000

Clive,
         One other thing I think is important is not to really smash the
two glasses and the negative together.  That Elwood pressed them together
but did not really press them down hard. I am struggling to find the words
here but the idea is Newton Rings can be avoided.