[Jacob-list] shearing with fiskers

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Jun 13 11:18:10 EDT 2006

That frequently happens after shearing.  The freshly shorn ewes are chasing
their lambs yelling at them.  The lambs are screaming like crazy - "you're
not my mother.  My mother is fluffy."  Eventually everyone slows down enough
to sniff each other and the family groups are reunited.

One thing to watch for is that rams that have been together all year in
perfect harmony, suddenly don't recognize each other.

Linda