[Jacob-list] hi I'm a new breeder in upstate New York

Joy Thomas, SonRise Farm shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 22:02:39 EDT 2006

45 sheep! YIKES, I only have 11 sheep (3 Shetlands, 2
border leicesters, 1 border/Jacob cross, and 5 Jacobs)

I'd love to have room to have a flock of 45! Perhaps
we will meet at a future fiber event, I live in NC.

Welcome to the Jacob list!
Joy

            Joyce M. Thomas
Son Rise Farm & Rabbitry, Creedmoor NC
  Jacob Sheep, Hand Spun Yarn, Fleece (seasonal)
  Custom Knit & Triloom Woven Items
  American Fuzzy Lop & French Angora Rabbits (Fiber)
  Holland Lop & Netherland Dwarf Rabbits (Pets)
  www.shepherdofspots.com