[Jacob-list] Tractor Supply

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Aug 2 09:14:25 EDT 2006

In private replies to my question, no one like the feeds at Tractor Supply.  The fencing and fencing tools were higher than I can get locally, but the selection was much better.

I use Energilass tubs and I like them, so won't change.  I have to drive just over 60 miles to get them, though.  Too bad it wasn't a Blue Seal dealer that opened up instead of a TSC.

Thanks for all the input.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com