[Jacob-list] Feeding loose mineral mix

Mary Ellen Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Sun Jul 20 20:28:14 EDT 2003

A few years back, I saw a mineral feeder made out of drain pipe with an
elbow at the bottom.  Think it was in Sheep! Magazine or in The
Shepherd.  Sounds more like Countryside or Sheep! Though.  That was a
cool idea, although I never have implemented it.  I liked the ideas
presented and might have to try them.  Having the same problem with
unsanitary sheep habits at my place.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Jacob Sheep, Fiber, Spinning equipment,
Books, Patterns, Knitting/Crochet/Tatting