[Jacob-list] fiber doings

Russ and Nancy Johnston djspin at vtc.net
Tue Nov 21 20:47:26 EST 2000

  It's a good time of year to be doing wonderful fiber things! Here in
southeastern Arizona, we had our earliest on record snow Nov. 2nd,
between 2" and 4". It's been one of those Falls of rain, wind and cold.
I've been spinning on three of Mary Spahr's fleeces and am carding the
rest to spin at a demo several of us will be doing at the Willcox Apple
Festival the first week of December. (Not many apples by then, basically
a craft and juried art/craft show.) Also have several more jacob
fleeces--two of my own and several from a friend's flock which came here
from Oregon originally. I hope to spin up all the jacob I can in
preparation for a completely jacob woven blanket. That's the plan,
anyway! Nancy in SE AZ