[IETF-IDRM] [IDRM] Re: draft-irtf-smug-subsetdifference-00.txt

Mark Baugher mbaugher@cisco.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:57:22 -0700

Dalit
   We are a bit late in posting information from the London meeting on our
smug (now gsec) website as it is "under new management."  We should get it
posted soon.

thanks, Mark