[IETF-IDRM] [IDRM] Further information on DOI

Paskin, Norman (DOI-ELS) n.paskin@doi.org
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:24:09 +0100

Further to the posting of the London IETF IDRM meeting slides, including the
presentation on DOI, you may wish to know that you can subscribe to a news
list for more information on DOI.  To do so, visit www.doi.org and click on
the "Subscribe to DOI News to receive monthly announcements" line near the
foot of the page.    We keep this to a single mailing announcement monthly,
so you will not be inundated with unwanted mail.

There are other more specific lists of varying levels of activity  (details
are on our web page under Mauiling Lists) but the general news one will give
you a quick regular update.

Happy to answer any specific questions directly too.  Thanks for the
opportunity to talk with you in London.

Dr Norman Paskin
Director
The International DOI Foundation
PO Box 233
Kidlington, Oxford
OX5 1XU
UK

n.paskin@doi.org
web site: http://www.doi.org
Tel: (+44) 1865 843798
Fax: (+44) 1865 843446

Administrative offices:

US: The International DOI Foundation
c/o Blumenfeld & Cohen
1625 Massachusetts Avenue. N.W.
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20036
Tel: (+1) 202 483 4973
Fax: (+1) 202 955 6460

The International DOI Foundation
C/o International Publishers Association
3, avenue de Miremont
CH-1206 Geneva
Switzerland
Tel: (+41) 22 830 1080