[flow-tools] (no subject)

Heiko Brey cico@nbd-net.de
Wed, 8 May 2002 15:56:23 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

is there a way doing something like this with the flow-tools:

Cust. has one interface on the catalyst (e.g. 61) and we want to account
inbound AND outbound traffic for this interface.

The problem is that the catalyst exports its data in version 7 and we aint
got the source interface.

If we do a "flow-cat /netflow | flow-stat -f 23" we get something like
this:

# Name:      Input/Output Interface
#
# Args:      /usr/local/netflow/bin/flow-stat -f 23
#
#
# in   out    flows                 octets                packets
#
0      67     12381                 86788421              149787
0      61     8347                  11067577              72776

This isn't enough to account both directions of traffic the user
generates!

Is there a solution for this avaliable?

Thank you!

Regards,