[ozma] TWO L.A. AREA OZMA SHOWS - this weekend!

ozma@ozmaonline.com ozma@ozmaonline.com
Tue Dec 2 20:47:14 2003

hello amigos and amoebas...

ozma recently returned from a herculean 2+ month tour that at times
included legs with nada surf, arlo, schatzi, and the oranges band.
we're now recuperating at home and we've been stoked to catch some great
LA shows from bands like service group, mae shi, new maximum donkey,
etc.  before we call it a year we'd like to see all your pretty faces at
our two LA area shows this weekend.  we've put together some bills we're
really excited about and we can say with some confidence that these
shows will fucking rock:

Dec 05    Hollywood, CA - Troubadour
          9081 Santa Monica Blvd 319-276-1158
          w/Arlo, Dios, Colour
          ALL AGES, $12. TICKETS ON SALE NOW.

Dec 06    Pomona, CA - Glass House
          200 W 2nd St 909-629-0377
          w/The 88, Arlo, Melee
          ALL AGES, $12. TICKETS ON SALE NOW.

buy tickets here now:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/865216/
(last troubadour show we played sold out so reserve tickets early)

help us promote by printing & distributing this flyer:
http://www.ozmaonline.com/flyers/ozma_decflyer.jpg (lo-rez)
http://www.ozmaonline.com/flyers/ozma_decflyer.jpg (hi-rez)

THE 88 are a super-tight five piece that recently was voted LA's best
pop/rock band by LA weekly readers.  http://www.the88.net

ARLO are also from pasadena, and can boast 3 of the best songwriters in
LA, including local genius shmedly who recently graced our album
'spending time...' with his keyboard virtuosity.  http://www.subpop.com/scripts/main/bands_page.php?id=368

DIOS are a kinda jangly bunch from hawthorne, they're obsessed with the
beach boys, their songs are very hummable.  they recently had one of
their songs covered by pat's favorite band, grandaddy.  http://www.wearedios.com/

live long and prosper,
daniel, jose, star, pat & ryen = ozma

**what goes on inside your skin********************