CAFI Newsletter #385

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Jul 3 11:58:47 EDT 2009

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #385 Friday, July 3, 2009
Happy July 4th to our US readers!
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles published recently. For more, please visit our Home Page.

a.. The only state in the world whose existence is deemed negotiable
Evelyn Gordon - June 24, 2009
Primarily, it is because the Jewish state cannot be the only state in the world whose very right to exist is subject to negotiations. And the Jewish people cannot be the only people in the world whose right to a nation-state of its own is deemed negotiable.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

b.. If you REALLY want to do something
Stan Goodenough - June 29, 2009
How do we respond? Yes, we know we should pray to the God of heaven and earth to rise up and deliver His people, and that it is He who needs to command and direct us. For "unless the LORD guards the city, the watchman stays awake in vain." We certainly need to pray more. It's vital that we do. But what other response can we make?

c.. The UN kangaroo "investigation" of Israeli "war crimes"
Alan Dershowitz - July 2, 2009
The very idea of the UN Council conducting an "independent" or objective investigation Israel is preposterous. It would be as if an all-white Mississippi court were investigating a black man's self-defense in response to years of lynchings by whites and limiting its investigation to the event following the lynchings. There is simply no way of an investigation conducted under the auspices of the UN Human Rights Council and be fair. Its history of bias should not be legitimated by men and women of decency who care about real human rights.

d.. Three long years
Jerusalem Post - June 23, 2009
Something may be afoot in efforts to bring Cpl. Gilad Schalit home. Thursday marks three years since Palestinian infiltrators tunneled into Israel from the Gaza Strip, killed Lt. Hanan Barak and St.-Sgt. Pavel Slutsker and dragged our young soldier into captivity.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org