CAFI Newsletter #384

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Jun 19 15:34:26 EDT 2009

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #384 Friday, June 19, 2009
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles published recently. For more, please visit our Home Page.

Full text of Netanyahu's June 14 speech at Bar-Ilan University

a.. Obama's losing streak and Israel
Caroline Glick - June 16, 2009
...if Netanyahu sits on his laurels, he will be surprised to see how quickly Obama - desperate for a foreign policy achievement after being laughed out of Teheran and Pyongyang - forgets his happiness at Netanyahu's address. In no time flat, Obama will try to force Israel make him look like he knows what he is doing. At that point, an open confrontation with the White House will become unavoidable.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

b.. Decide where you stand, Mr President
Stan Goodenough - June 14, 2009
No-one, not even you, Mr President, has the right to try and take this land and give it to another people. You have no right, before God, to pressure Israel into relinquishing its claim to any part of Jerusalem.

c.. Willful Deafness about the Real Meaning of Two States
Peggy Shapiro - June 15, 2009
The Palestinians, Saudis and Egyptians propose two states. The U.N., E.U., U.S. demand two states. Most Israeli governments have agreed to the concept of two states. Other than Israel, none of the proponents of a "two-state" solution ever planned for one of the states to be the Jewish State of Israel.

d.. Why Obama is wrong on Israel and the Shoah
Dennis Prager - June 2, 2009
"Unfortunately, in much of the Muslim world today anti-Jewish speeches and writing are frequently identical to the genocidal anti-Semitism one heard and read in Nazi Germany. This is a blight on your civilization. How can you seriously charge that America is at war with Islam when in fact it is much of the Islamic world that is at war with Jews and Christians? "

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org