CAFI Newsletter #383

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Sat Jun 6 06:20:22 EDT 2009

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #383 Friday, June 5, 2009
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles published recently. For more, please visit our Home Page.

Full text of Obama's Cairo address

a.. Obama's Arabian dreams
Caroline Glick - June 5, 2009
In short, Obama's "straight talk" to the Arab world, which began with his disingenuous claim that like America, Islam is committed to "justice and progress; tolerance and the dignity of all human beings," was consciously and fundamentally fraudulent. And this fraud was advanced to facilitate his goal of placing the Islamic world on equal moral footing with the free world.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

b.. Misusing the memory of the murdered
Stan Goodenough - June 5, 2009
President Obama has set his course to propel Israel by pressure into the death trap of "two-states-for-two-peoples." Positioning himself as a visionary, as a man of peace, as a man who really cares, he is seducing the world with lies about Islam, seducing Israel with lies about American friendship, and even seducing Elie Wiesel into putting his hope in the new American administration.

c.. A rapid and harsh turn against Israel
Daniel Pipes - June 3, 2009
the Obama administration's rapid and harsh turn against Israel has potentially great significance. Not only did the administration end George W. Bush's focus on changes on the Palestinian side, it even disregarded oral understandings Bush had reached with Ariel Sharon and Ehud Olmert.

d.. The Speech President Obama Won't Dare Give in Egypt
Dennis Prager - June 2, 2009
"Unfortunately, in much of the Muslim world today anti-Jewish speeches and writing are frequently identical to the genocidal anti-Semitism one heard and read in Nazi Germany. This is a blight on your civilization. How can you seriously charge that America is at war with Islam when in fact it is much of the Islamic world that is at war with Jews and Christians? "

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org