CAFI Newsletter #382

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri May 22 13:52:30 EDT 2009

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #382 Friday, May 22, 2009
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles published recently. For more, please visit our Home Page.

a.. Jerusalem, rejoice
Stan Goodenough - May 22, 2009
Jerusalem is the capital city of the State of Israel and the historic and biblical capital of the Jewish people. It has never, ever in the history of mankind, been the capital of any other nation or state.
Speaking today, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared:
"United Jerusalem is Israel's capital. Jerusalem was always ours and will always be ours. It will never again be partitioned and divided."
Amen.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

b.. Unleash Heaven!
Stan Goodenough - May 18, 2009
The "two-state solution" requires the ethnic cleansing of 300,000 Jews from their biblical heartland, the cradle of their nationhood. It calls for the destruction of all their homes and communities. It will add insurmountably to Israel's already desperate water crisis. And it will leave Israel too small, too truncated, to properly defend - and this in a neighborhood that positively churns with hatred for the Jews.
In the words of Hebron resident Gary Cooperberg: For Israel, the two-state solution is another version of The Final Solution.

c.. Even-Handed Idiocy
P. David Hornik - May 21, 2009
Obama's pressure on Israel stems from deep-seated delusions about the Middle East.
A mist of verbiage arises from the reports on Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's meetings with President Barack Obama and other officials in Washington. Stock words and phrases are used ritualistically that may have little connection to realities on the ground in Israel and the region. Among the more mindlessly repeated and least reality-linked are "two-state solution" and "regional peace."

d.. Obama's latest calculated move against the Jewish State
Anne Bayefsky - May 18, 2009
Obama administration officials may believe they can put the lid back on Pandora's box after having invited the U.N., Russia, the Arab League, and the Organization of the Islamic Conference to jump into the process of manufacturing a Palestinian state while Israel is literally under fire. They have badly miscalculated. By making his bed with countries that have no serious interest in democratic values, the president has made our world a much more dangerous place.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org